This shopping blog is updated daily with the newest products that can be purchased online. The site researches hundreds of online stores to find the perfect gift, the latest tech gadgets, or something for you to treat yourself with. The best part is that every product is available for purchase; the site does not tease you with product design concepts.
You can browse by category or store, making it easy to find what you are looking for. You don’t need to break your head by searching for new deals in Amazon instead we constantly keep updating in this blog you can click on the link which you want to buy from the updates instantly you will be redirected to Amazon page.we are good at making customers happy. Freedom sales offer to grab the best deals:
Best selling-Phone Chargers 2018
Jewelry at affordable cost-2018
Kitchen Accessories lightening deals
Best camera to buy 2018
Smart Watches hot sales-2018
Shopclues brings you best offers https://clnk.in/f3Pm policy bazaar life insurance:https://clnk.in/f3Pd
hotel accommodation worldwide, offering booking click-
Reliance Trends, today, is India’s largest fashion destination, selling 2 lakh garments a day click here to grab the offers https://clnk.in/f3Vs
BigRock program is one of the most lucrative affiliate programs in India. It is a highly well-known name in the domain registration and web hosting market, offering an assortment of specialized web services click here to know more https://clnk.in/f3XE
Wok Express pride ourselves in being India’s only Pan Asian Food QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) brand revolutionizing the way this cuisine is consumed and delivered https://clnk.in/f4p5
Ajio is a unique fashion e-store offering a great gamut of products for its customers https://clnk.in/f4p9
Xiaomi has been the number one smartphone vendor for one year
Four out of the five top-selling smartphones were Xiaomi smartphones in Q2 2018
NEW DELHI, INDIA, 13 August 2018 — Xiaomi today announced that it has retained its market leadership in India, continuing to occupy the number one smartphone vendor position in Q2 2018, as per IDC’s latest Quarterly Smartphone Tracker, Q2 2018. With a market share of 29.7%, approximately one out of three smartphones sold in India were Xiaomi devices in Q2 2018. The quarter also marks the first time a smartphone brand shipped nearly 10 million units within a single quarter.
Key highlights of the IDC’s latest Quarterly Smartphone Tracker, Q2 2018:
- Xiaomi has retained number one position in India with 29.7% market share
- Xiaomi has 24% higher shipments than the second largest vendor in the country
- Xiaomi has been the number one smartphone vendor for four consecutive quarters since Q3 2017
- Xiaomi continued to be the number one smartphone vendor in the online smartphone market with 55.6% market share, for the 7th consecutive quarter
- Xiaomi grew by 107.6% from Q2 2017 to Q2 2018, making it the fastest growing smartphone brand in the Top 5
- Xiaomi had more than 56% market share in the online smartphone segment, and 33% of its overall shipments came from offline channels in 2Q18.
- Four out of the top five smartphones in Q2 2018 were Xiaomi smartphones — Redmi 5A, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Note 5 and Redmi 5, accounting for 26% of overall smartphone shipments in the country in Q2 2018
- Redmi 5A continued ranking as the number one selling smartphone after seven months, with more than three million units shipped in the quarter.